My first order and I was very impressed by the speed of delivery. Ordered on the 14th, arrived on the 16th and we are on Rural Delivery. Amazing, thank you!
Blackmores Nails, Hair & Skin
Blackmores Nails, Hair & Skin
Blackmores Nails, Hair & Skin is a comprehensive formula that provides essential nutrients for strong nails, healthy hair and skin. It may help strengthen brittle nails, increase nail thickness and reduce nail rittleness. It contains a clinically trialled dose of biotin that has been shown to improve nail strength in 12 weeks.
Features and benefits:
* Improvements after 12 weeks
* Strengthens soft or brittle nails, reduces splitting and chipping, and increases nail thickness.
* Contains a clinically trialled dose of biotin, which may increase nail thickness by 25% and reduce splitting and chipping.
* Formulated to contain a range of nutrients that contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin.
* Assists with bone and collagen formation
How it works:
* Skin, hair and nails are related in their anatomy and physiology. The outer layer of skin, the hair and nails are all keratinized structures. Basic requirements for the health of these structures include adequate intakes of nutrients such as protein, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. * Blackmores Nails Hair & Skin contains nutrients which have been found to contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin:
Biotin is an essential vitamin for the skin, hair and nails. Biotin may strengthen soft, brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting. It also may increase nail thickness by 25%. Improvements in nail strength and thickness have been observed in clinical trials after 12 weeks. Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica. Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin. Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen.
Dosage Adults - Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years only as professionally prescribed.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet Silica colloidal anhydrous 18 mg Silicon dioxide (Total silica equiv. 25 mg) 7 mg Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract equiv. to dry stem 460 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg Folic acid 150 mcg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 21.8 mg) 20 mg Ferrous fumarate (Iron 3 mg) 9.5 mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 7.5 mg) 37.5 mg Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 1 mg) 10 mg Biotin 1.3 mg Beta-carotene 1 mg
Contraindications & Cautions Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Medicine Interactions Iron and zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking methyldopa, carbidopa, levodopa, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics or bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) separate doses by at least 2 hours.