Very impressed, super quick delivery (arrived day after ordered and this was to a rural address!) and very competitive prices. Would very highly recommend to anyone looking for a company that ticks all the boxes
Blackmores Bio ACE Excell
Blackmores Bio ACE Excell
Blackmores Bio ACE Excell is a powerful leading edge antioxidant formulation combining antioxidant herbs, vitamins and minerals in a single, easy to swallow capsule. Because antioxidants work best in combination, Bio ACE Excell with grape seed + Selenium is specially formulated to support your antioxidant defences against free radicals more effectively than single nutrients taken alone.
Features and benefits:
* Combines the antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Milk Thistle with betacarotene, vitamins C and E and selenium for improved synergistic action
* Natural source vitamin E has approximately twice the bioavailability of synthetic vitamin E
* Supports healthy circulation and blood vesels via an antioxidant effect on LDL cholesterol, plus the potent antioxidant activity of Grape seedwhich supports peripheral circulation.
* Milk Thistle has potent antioxidant activity, which supports the liver and its function as the body's most important organ of detoxification.
* Folic acid and vitamins B1 and B12 support the body's processes for metabolising the amino acid homocysteine
* Selenium supports many of the body's functions including antioxidant defences, immunity and mornal liver function.
* Easy-to-swallow capsule How it works Bio ACE Excell with grape seed + Selenium is a potent antioxidant formula providing nutrients that support the body's own defences against free radical-mediated processes in cell membranes. Vitamins C and E are well documented for their potent antioxidant activity and are combined here with betacarotene (another potent antioxidant can be converted by the body into vitamin A), and zinc (which supports skin function, wound healing and oil gland function). The vitamins B1, B12 and folic acid are included to support the body's metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine.
Selenium is an essential antioxidant mineral that supports many functions in the body including liver function and maintaining resistance to disease. Grape seeds contain catechin polymers called oligomeric procyanidins (commonly known as OPCs), which are highly bioavailable and powerful antioxidants, appearing to be both complementary to and synergistic with vitamins (in particular they support the free radical scavenging effect of vitamin C). Grape seed supports the the blood vessels, especially peripheral circulation and capillary fragility. Milk Thistle supports the integrity of cell membranes of the liver via a strong free scavenging and antioxidant action. It also supports the body's own detoxification processes in the liver including the activity of super oxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase.
Dosage Adults - Take one to two capsules per day meals, or as professionally prescribed Children (under 0 years) - (Under 12 years) Not recommended for children unless professionally prescribed
Active Ingredients per Capsule:
Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) extract equivalent to dry seed 1200mg
standardised to contain procyanidins 8.5mg
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit
standardised to contain flavanolignans 700mg
Betacarotene (natural source) 3mg
Vitamin C 250mg
Ascorbic acid 150mg
Calcium ascorbate 121mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol 67.1mg) 100 IU
Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 55mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 25mg
equivalent to elemental zinc 5mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
Folic acid 250mcg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 10mg
equivalent to elemental selenium 75mcg
No added: Yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Cautions * Vitamin B6 is contraindicated in Levodopa therapy * Folic acid may alter the response to methotrexate and other folic acid antagonists, consult your health care professional * This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 100 mcg selenium from all sources other than food. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed. Side Effects None noted in the literature